Swelling in leg without itching. Blood test shows high eosinophil, low lymphocyte. Prescribed allergy medicine

Hi, I am Mdm Lam here, would like to seek advice whether should i see specialist immediate with a high eosinophil of 38% and low lymphocyte of 6% in my differential blood count. Currently doctor has gave me allergy medicine and ask me come back for blood test again after one month. However , my leg still swelling although no ithiness . What should I do now ? Your soonest reply is much appreciated! Thanks & regards!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012