Swelling in inner elbows, stiffness, pain in lower arms, shoulders. Told due to cervical problem, slip disc. Suggestions?

hi.i m 23yrs... i get swelling in ma inner elbows...and nly at nyt time ma hands swell up n abit of numbness as well....during sleep if i keep my arms in da same position ma inner elbow hurts while changing the position of ma arm...i got a mri done thy said i have survical prob and abit of slip disc as well can u plz breif me on what should i do about ma arms ?is it because of survcl prob?coz i have pain in ma lower shoulders as well as the time i have stiffness in ma arms and shoulders is it gathiya?plz helpp mee
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013