Swelling in face, legs and hands, no redness or spots, have hyperuricemia. Help?

Hello Sir !

From so many days i found swelling on my face, legs and hands. Earlier it was mostly morning period. but now its most of the time in a day. My body is aching, feeling tenderness and too much pain is there. Without seeing i can say here it was a swelling because that area is painful. No spots or redness is there. Earlier means about 7-8 months before in my report it came 'hyperuricemia' and i took medicine only for 15 days, everything was normal. again i felt and it is more than earlier. I want to tell you that in my childhood it was a swelling on my body and that time i could not move my hand, leg and then after 1 year it is normal. How? don't know clear bcoz that time i was very young. its about 20 years before. i was about 15 years. Kindly tell me that what reports i have to do. Mostly reports came normal in my case.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013