Swelling in arms, forearms, rust colored urine, fluid in lungs, taken off ventilator. Oxygen support required?

I hope you can, because we are all puzzled... We took my mom off the vent on wed, and sense then.. She has swelling in her hands and forearms, temp 102, rusty color urine , a bag for bm, drainage bag for the pancreas , fluid in her lungs shallow breathing , no water, no food sense she has been takin off. They said she has a infection as well, alough not understanding why they have her on oxygen??
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012