Swelling in ankles with redness around the area, severe pain in muscular parts, difficulty in walking. Actual cause?

Hello doctor, my self harish, 29 year old male.once or twice in a year I get this problem of Swelling my right or left leg looks reddish in color around that area.and its very painful. When I touch bones in that swollen portion felt no pain but the muscular parts are very painful. Iam struggling to walk from last night.please suggest me whats the actual cause? Last time I went to a orthopedic surgeon after 2 days of treatment got better. Pleasr help me sir
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012