Swelling from head to toe, loose BM, have heart and visual issues. Taking synthroid. Next?

my t4 is 11.8 and my tsh is 0.516 my doctor said it was good but my body and eye and heart and my digestive sytem everything is off i was on 112 sythroid and was swelled from head to toe with fluild .gain 30 pound and could not move bowlsi.i am taking both112 and 125 and lost it all when aalternating 125 started to loose and move bowels now same things is happen 6 mnth later excepts cant move bowls and having heart and seeing promblems .
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013