Swelling, dull pain on penis base, hard vein moving up the shaft. History of peyronie's disease. Cure?

Hi I have a swelling and a dull pain at the structures at the left side at the base of my penis what could this be? There also seems to be a hard vein at the left side of my penis running up the shaft I have been diagnosed with Peyronies disease and have a slight curve and reduction in size. My girlfriend over extended my penis toward the ground while it was erect and it hurt at the time but I think the doctor missed it. The swelling has not reduced and the dull pain is still worsening.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013