Swelling, bruising in wrist after falling. Hurts to lift, bend wrist. Sprain?

I fell on my wrist in a hockey game 2 weeks ago. It bent backwards and I was in very great pain right away I thought it was broken. I got it taped and played in the rest of the game. That night I hardly slept, it swelled up and bruised but the swelling and bruising went away very quickly. I played the next day as well. It hurt but nothing that was insanely painful. I got it wrapped the rest of that week at practice after about 3 days I hardly felt it and even stopped getting it taped. That weekend I got hit with a hard shot on the forearm on that same arm, it was a bad bruise contusion and soon after that I noticed my wrist really hurting again in the same spot as before. It hurts from the thumb and right below it the worst, to bend upwards and to lift almost anything. There is not really any swelling and has not been since the original injury. Do you think it is a sprain that got retweaked from the bad bruise I recieved a week later on my forearm?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013