Swelling below knees, bruised, had breast cancer. Worried about lymph glands. Suggest?

I have swelling below the knee to the top of my calf from the front center of my leg toward the inside of my leg. Sometimes it is two or three inches long and about 1/2 inch out from my leg. It has been painless so I have not given it much attention. It is in the same place on both of my legs. Since I am a breast cancer survivor since 1994, my husband keeps asking me to get it checked out. He is worried about my lymph glands. Is this enough information for an opinion? Linda
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013