Swelling at the glans causing intense pain on touching, small tear and swelling on the foreskin post sex. Remedy?

I had sex the other day and next morning i could feel pain in my penis upon looking at it I saw that where the glans end on the left side there was a swelling and a pierce pain. The pain was intense to touch the glans ends. I pulled up my foreskin to see the damage and could see a small tear and there was swelling in the area. I am wondering what can be done as I have tried cleaning it but the pain is overbearing and the swelling has not subsided
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012