Swelling and pain in the testicle. Epididymitis found in ultrasound report. What is the treatment?

Hi dr i am 41years old male having swellig in my right testies last 1.6 years. i have done my ultrasoud & color dropler but reports shown epiditiis in my testis, some time pain & haevyness in my testies. urine culture is normal. dlc & tlc is quite normal but i have pain & swelling n my testies, pls tell me about the remedies of thi type of problems, what is this type of problem, should i do mri of testis. pls tell me. thkx.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013