Swelling and pain in the penis due to drug reaction. Skin peeling, painful urination. Momate cream prescribed. Right medication?

hi doctor, I had some reaction of a drug and had swelling over my penis , i consulted my doctor and he prescribed me with a cream, but it affects my penis and the skin of penis ( front side ) had breaked, i m having difficulty in peeing and its a painful experience, i had visited another dr. today and he prescribed me momate F cream to apply on the same. can it will be effective, as a cream , wont it affect my skin of penis
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012