Swelling and pain in ankle. Done tests. Taken Raniflame. Need cure

Sir, This has reference of our telecommunication on 13.04.11 evening regarding Swelling & Pain at both ankle of leg of my wife Sonika Singh. I am attaching the latest photograph of leg ankle (swelled area) for your reference and a brief history of case is as below. Initially one leg having problem of swelling at about 3 year back and some times slight pain also persists. We have consulted in Government Hospital at Rangpo, Sikkim and then in Orthopadician at Gangtok, Sikkim in Apr 08, but doctors had not found any reason for problem and patient not cured with given treatment. After that a little baby (son) born in May 2009, before that we have 6 year old daughter. After second baby problem of swelling comes in both leg’s ankle but swelling not reduces. We have consulted with dermatologist as due to at swelled part there is blackish skin. But as per him problem is not due to skin diseases. Since problem increases day by day than we have again consulted with Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. K.C. Mohpal in Siliguri on 27.11.10. Here also nothing identified as critical for disease. His X-ray reports also normal. We have consulted with Neurosurgeon Dr. S.M. Panda at North Bangal Clinic, Siliguri and as per him this is not the case of neurology . In mean time we have taken Aurvadic medicine from Patanjali Chikitshalaya in Sikkim, with this medicine there is also no relief. Taken advice from Government Hospital, we have taken medicine ( tab Raniflame & Offlin for 6 day 1 tab per day & tan Hetrazen 100mg 1 tab 3 time in day for 21 day and after that suggest for some tests) but no relief in pain and swelling. The detail of some reports as below S. No. Test Results Reference range Dated Hematology 1 ESR 59 0-20 23.04.08 2 ESR 105 0-20 27.11.10 3. AntiStreptolydin-o (ASO) : Negative 4. C-Rective Protein ( CRP ) : Positive 5 Blood Sugar ( fasting ) 83 mg/dl 70-110 mg/dl 6 Blood Sugar (PP) 110mg/dl 80-140mg/dl We have also given treatment in gangaram Hospital In Delhi, but no problem is sorted out and cured. Please reply on my e.mail - YYYY@YYYY J.P.Singh
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012