Swelling and hardening of scrotum after surgery. Is it critical? Is it cancer?

hi to you maam sir i so need your help for me to answer my questions and doubts about my partners left scrotum that it was getting big again after he had undergone his surgery last march 27 and 2 weeks after maam sir it gets swollen and big again and its hard already,.in his 1st operation it was a lot of water that caused it swollen and then as i had my check up with why after 2weeks of my partners operation it was still swollen and gets stony hard and his doctor says it was a blood already inside of his scrotum/ball so was this dangerous?was this cancerous?please answer me maam sir thank you so much
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013