Swelling above collarbone on both sides with tiredness. Any ideas on what this might be ?

Hi have swelling above collarbone on both sides that is the size of a ping pong ball I have been extremely tired and have no energy Any ideas on what this might be Hi I have a lump in front of my neck and my neck is also swollen. I have swelling above my collarbone on both sides that is the size of a ping pong ball. I have been extremely tired and have no energy Any ideas on what this might be? Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Hi,thanks for query .Swelling in mid line along with the symptoms that you have points towards possiblity of thyriod enlargement and some thyriod disorder.Swelling above collar bone may be lymphnodes that is enlarged due to some infection or inflammation in the region.You need to visit your doctor for proper diagnosis.You may need ultrasound of the swelling ,along with blood counts,thyriod function tests etc.to get proper diagnosis.Do not ignore,visit your doctor.
wishing you good health.