Sweating, urinate a lot, lips dry, drink fluids everyday, no relief. What could the problem?

Hello doc.i want to ask a question.Im the kind of person who sweats alot and urinate alot.The past few days,i still sweat alot BUT im urinating less often.May i know why???I do not eat unhealthy food that much.i eat vegetables and other healthy food.Can you please explain to me???i dont feel that much fatigue either but i dont know the problem.My lips are dry but i dont really see that im dehydrated because i drink quite alot of fluids everyday.I just really dont know what is my problem and im worried.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013