Sweating, intense throat pain and heart burn, chest ache, lightheadedness post gall bladder removal. Suggestions?

Im looking for answers. im 20 yrs old. For 2 years I had continuous stomach pain, heartburn and chest pains. I was seen numerous times in the ER when the pain got to bad. Everytime I was told there was nothing wrong. Finally one doctor decided to do a hida scan and found I had a low function gallbladder . it was only 17%. In November I had my gallbladder removed. I had a lot of pain and the heartburn instantly returned.. and I would get nauseas with one bite of food. Went back to my surgeon he referred me to a gastro dr, and prescribed me Prilosec . Prilosec did nothing. While waiting to get in I continued to get worse. Heartburn, throat feels like its on fire, chest pain, acid taste, indigestion, burping, acid coming up every time I burp. Finally got in to the gastro dr. He put me on protonix , and scheduled me for an EGD and Gastric Emptying Test. Both came back fine, but still feel horrible. Went back to the gastro today to follow up. He changed my dose of protonix, and said to see how that worked. Tonight I woke up sweating, with a horrible pain in my throat, intense heartburn, chest pain and a little light headed. Went to the ER the gave me a GI Cocktail, it numbed my throat and helped the heartburn, never made it past triage. Back home now and have really bad gas and just don t feel well. have any suggestions or ideas??
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013