Sweating, bad anxiety, fainting, headaches, sleeping problems, dizziness muscle spasms. Symptoms of hypoglycemia ?

I am a teen and I think I may have hypoglycemia can you help me. I believe I have had this for a while due to the side effects I get from it . Some of these side effects are night sweating , bad anxiety , fainting , headaches , sleeping problems , dizyness muscle spasms. I haven t been to the doc to ask them yet I need help soon , so I m trying to educate myself about this disorder. I do not have diabetes . I stay pretty fit although I have a high maletabolism were I can t get over weight ....I ve tried my age is 17 and I do have a hard time with doing school work . I lack the motivation to do it and have hard time concentrating . I m a guy who keeps to himself and don t like talking about my problems but I can t keep going with these side effects it very stressful as my life is to?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013