Swallowed thin soft fish bone, stuck in throat, can feel it while talking, burping, breathing. Treatment?

Hi i think i swallowed one of those very thin and soft fishbones and it feels like its stuck, when i place my hand on the gland area under my mouth and on the neck(where doctors touch for inflammation)(and im referring to the leftside only) and swallow, i feel something. Also, when i talk loud/burp or breath out hard, it feels like a sliver in that area. I tried drinking lots of water at once, swallowing plain rice and even gurgling vinegar. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
As long as there is no pain or other symptoms pertaining to the matter (for eg. wheezing, breathing difficulty, Blood in spit etc.) you can relax. If any of the symptoms persist or pain continues, it is better to see a doctor as early as possible. Although a scratch on the mucose can produce a sensation that the foreign body is still there, it is better to see a doctor if the pain persists or worsens.