Swallowed spaghetti piece, chest discomfort, hiccups, burping, cold, harder to talk and breathe. Suggestion?

I think I swallowed a piece of spaghetti down my windpipe and keep needing to burp and have chest discomfort. At first it was just like I swallowed air and was starting to get the hiccups, but it was worse then typical. Still feels like a lot of trapped air and need to burp, but although much better than the first minute, burping has not been very productive and the feeling is not going away. My chest feels tight, like I have a bad cold, and it's harder to talk and breathe at the same time. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013