Swallowed fabric softener, detergent, spat it out, difficulty breathing, irritation in upper throat. Treatment?

I put a pod of fabric detergent and fabric softener in my mouth. It popped open, and I spit it out. Nevertheless, some of the fabric softener went down my throat . I continued to spit it out. During the first few seconds, I had much difficulty breathing .15 minutes have passed now. I feel some irritation around my upper throat, but it seems to be dminishing.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it seem that detergent and softener had mild reaction so it dimnished
use plenty of fluids
anti allergic tab to reduce irritation
apply triamsolone mouth paint locally on back of upper throat inside tds
and add antacids tds