Suspected Paranoid Schizophrenia, anxiety disorder, bad dellisions. Possible problem. Whom to consult?

Hello my name is Emily and I used to see a psychiatrist . While there he said he thought I had Paranoid Schizophrenia , he ended up passing away and now I am searching for a new psychiatrist for me to attend. I am not sure what Specialities the psychiatrist needs to have. I see a lot of Anxiety Disorders when i check their Specialities . But for my case I am not sure what to look for. I have gotten worse. I now have bad dellisions, here things, and am suffereing from a Voice in my head. I am currently searching for a professional in the Chesapeake, VA area and am coming up lost. What do you suspect I should do?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013