Surgery of piles

Doctor tell me about the option of surgery of piles. well laser will be good or normal surgery is.and what is the cos t of both surgeys
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Piles surgery with laser or cryosurgery will help faster recovery as compared to normal surgery & you can resume work early.As for the cost of both surgeries please discuss with your operating surgeon.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
before surgery try using Oint.Sunarin(Phyto Pharma) along with potassium permanganate for sitz bath
and control constipation
drink lot of water
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Greetings from health care magic
piles surgery with Stapler is minimally invasive procedure for Haemorrhoids. And it is patient friendly, causes minimum pain, ensures fast recovery, needs only 24 hours hospitalisation and costs 30 per cent less than procedures used earlier. for more detail you can consult to your surgeon

Thank you