Surgery done and reoccurring sebaceous cyst after sweating. Advised cauterizing wound. Suggestions?

Hello, I had a sebacious cyst removed from my was cut out and packed i was taking an antibiotic. 2 weeks later got infected again due to sweating.the surgeon cut it again and another round of antibiotics. Two weeks after that got infected again due to sweat another round of antibiotics.the doctor mentioned something about cauterizing the wound. I dont know what to do very frustrated. Im 30 year old female 5'5 160 lbs no medical history no allergies
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013