Sunburn problems with yellow wrinkled clear liquid under skin

hi, i got a 1st degree sunburn the other day and it peeled but i guess it hadn t finished. i went back out to the pool for about 5 hours and it had peeled more and i felt my shoulders and upper back getting warm. so i put sun screen on again but it was too late. i had it and sprayed solar-cane on my shoulders. well now i have a large spot that s yellow and puffed out a bit... i don t know what this is i know that i sat in a chair and a clear yellow liquid came out of my shoulder. i know this is probably. what that is id like to know if it is from a aloe water mix. under the skin and if it is... would it be ok if i open a part up on the skin so it can drain out.. the skin on top does feel loose and thanks
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011