Sun damage on nose, soreness, redness. Used efudix, steroid cream. Will it heal naturally?

i have been prescribed efudix 5% cream for sun damage on my nose by a dermatologist I have used for three weeks as instructed and my nose became a little sore as I was warned. I was told to then use fucibet cream for three days which would then heal the patch.This steroid cream however has done nothing and the three days is up. The patch is still red and a little sore so do I carry on with the fucibet for a little longer or stop and wait for the patch to heal naturally?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
you continue to use Fucibet cream for some longer time so that proper healing takes place.
Afterwards start steroid cream if advised by your dermatologist.
Ok and take care.