Suicidical tendencies. History of rape, kidnap and mental abuse. Help

Hello im deployed over seas my gf has told me recently about wanting to kill herself off and on sense age of 7. Im not there to help her when shes sad or physically be there. She wont seek help and i dont know how to get her to go cause she doesnt have real friends or people i can get to take her. 11 months left here is there anything i can do to help her till i get back to get her medical help? Shes been in bad tramas mental abuse at home from her ex and kidnapped and raped. How can i help from this far away. I cant lose her.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013