Suicidal thoughts, depression. What is cure?

i m 40 year old lady having one son of 13 years. my husband is in love with other lady since about 10 years who have 2 sons. now since 2 years i come to know this. my husband is blaming me for very small matter of house or family. then torchers me that you r not doing properly or sleeping whole day. he don t allow me to do job or extra activity. he says, if i will start earning, i will go to my daddy s home. yesterday he told me that some of his friends r doing well today due to their hardwork and he is diverted on wrong track. so can t expand his business of construction,interior. now i can t understand how to behave with this guy. some times i feel that he will suiside.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand that you have been having a tough time handling your husband's mood swings and feel like he is at the end of his ropes and is contemplating ending his life and has depression. I concur with you regarding his wanted to be treated. I feel that you have been stressed out yourself with his extramarital affairs. I suppose you both need to see a family therapist who can help you both out with your marital discord and also have you guys be referred to a qualified psychiatrist so that you can benefit from being treated appropriately with psychotropic medications as well as counseling.

I hope my answer helped. Take care and have a good day !