Suicidal tendency,sleeplessness,mood swings.cause and remedy ?

Hi i need some kind of advice im 18 im a girl an i am suicidal. I cant get the feeling to go away. And.. i have a lot of troble sleeping idk if it has to do with suidal. I feel soo depresed at times then out of no where soo happy. Im so comfuced. Also hear latly when i eat i feel so sick it dosent matter what i eat i just feel sick its makeing me not want to eat. I dont know what to do i dont have any medical inseranc right now. Please help ... sorry about the spelling.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012
Your suicidal feeling needs to bedealt with by a counsellor.Usually most schools and colleges have psychologists.USUally talking to these people will generally help you a lot.Your lack of appetite may be linked to your depression.You can take T Unizyme( enzyme preparation)twice daily to stimulate your appetite.Some physical activity might help you to get over your depression.