Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for asthma attack

My children aged 6 years is suffering from asthma right from the fourth year she was hospitalized for one time due to severe asthma attack we are maintaining using foracort 200 to control asthma, yesterday onwards she is coughing occasionally and wheezing slightly is this an asthma attack?then what is the medication to treat the attack fastly.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Oct 2015
Answers:  1 Views:  4
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi madam, welcome to HCG, i understand ur problem, madam asthma occurs mainly due to using fridge items, cold water bath, changing climate, dusty work etc.. for ur baby foracort 200 is enough to control asthma, for cough and wheezing use ascoril or some cough syrup with anti biotic(must). give her to drink hot water, never use fridge items, grapes, oranges, curd, ice creams, cold drinks etc... hope u satisfy with my answer, thank u
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2016
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor