Suggest treatment for asthma attack

My children aged 6 years is suffering from asthma right from the fourth year she was hospitalized for one time due to severe asthma attack we are maintaining using foracort 200 to control asthma, yesterday onwards she is coughing occasionally and wheezing slightly is this an asthma attack?then what is the medication to treat the attack fastly.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Oct 2015
hi madam, welcome to HCG, i understand ur problem, madam asthma occurs mainly due to using fridge items, cold water bath, changing climate, dusty work etc.. for ur baby foracort 200 is enough to control asthma, for cough and wheezing use ascoril or some cough syrup with anti biotic(must). give her to drink hot water, never use fridge items, grapes, oranges, curd, ice creams, cold drinks etc... hope u satisfy with my answer, thank u