Suggest me to reduce weight

hi this s uday, i need to reduce weight.. could you give suggest for me....
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jun 2010
Hi Uday,
Welcome to HCM.
The best to do is exercise atleast an hour for 4 days in a week.Start of your day with a fruit followed by breakfast. Never skip breakfast.Have small and frequent meals and a balanced diet which should include proteins, minerals and carbohydrates.Add fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.Avoid fried, oily and fatty food and sweets.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Resort to aerobics and brisk walk daily for an hour.Eliminate white sugar,white rice and white flour from your diet.Avoid alcohol,junk food and soft drinks.Go for fresh fruits,vegetables and salad.Most importantly give this diet at least 6 months and then see the result.Good luck.