Suggest me the medicine to stop loose motion.

My daughter 15 months old, and she is suffering from loose motion from last 10 days. Dr. suggests me to give her ZINCO 20 which causes her vomitting always. After that Dr. Advise me to give her prowell but the whole bottle course is completed and still no improvement. Her motion still continues. She is eating well and her weight is apprx 11 Kg. Please suggest me the medicine to stop her motion.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Dear Veenit,

You can try homoeopathy which is safest for babies. and easy to administer. I suggest giving her biochemic combination no.8 a single tablet once daily early in the morning for a week.