Sugar, BP high. Blood test shows uric acid, pus cells in urine, cholesterol high. How to control?

Hello Doctor, My mother is having high BP problem and high sugar also... she was taking losar H tablet for BP and diet control for high sugar. few days back doctor changed the BP tablet to Olmat-H 40 mg. after 8 days my mother was not responding properly and we was feeling very weak. right now we have stopped all the medicine and went for all body test. In test report her sugar is 120 fasting and 152 PP. Uria, uric acid , PUS cell in urine, ESR (Westergren) and cholesterol is also high. She always want to sleep and little memory loss . So kindly guide me what should be the first step. Regards, Nitin
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013