Suffering with varicocele, have severe pain, taking homeopathic medicines. Will it affect married life?

hi iam 24 years old suffering from vericocele.My scanning report took before 6 months said that early stages of vericocele is there.Today my pain is little bit increased.Im used to practice in gym for last 6 years.Now Im taking homeopathic treatment for this because I dont like to take antibiotics and a surgery in this early ages.So what will I have to do to cure this?Is homeopathy is a proper way?Will it affect my normal life (mainly married life).I cant stop exercise too.So please advice me to do what next?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013