Suffering with urine infection for 8 yrs and on medications, still have no relief. Permanent cure ?

i am suffering with urine infection till 8 yrs and taking the drugs so the course include tablets are working in my body or not because after some time the infection was repeating again now so many drugs are resist to my body my epidermic cell was 6-5, bacteria + found 4-5, and pus cell 4-5 in my previous report the escherichia coli grown and the medicines sensitive to my body are nitrofur, amikacin
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012