Suffering with premature ejaculation, have tried various therapies and treatments but in vain. Effective remedy?

Dear Sir/Madam, I suffer from premature ejaculation . I m 35 now and I ve suffered from that all my life. After the wedding I had intercourse more frequently and the problem got less severe. Then my wife became pregnant and gave birth to a baby 3 year ago. As a result we ve had sex less frequently - from once a week to once in two months. And the problem aggravated. Half a year ago I was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis and underwent a treatment course. There s no pain, no frequent urination now but the problem with premature ejaculation persists. I tried Kegels - doesn t work, keeping the head of the penis open - it got less sensitive but it hasn t solved the problem, anaesthetic gels and start-stop techniques do not work as well as my wife is against it - it disrupts the process. I ordered dapoxetine online but hasn t tried it yet. What else could you recommend to combat this issue? Thanks in advance, Dmitry
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012