Suffering with paralysis, right leg affected, difficulty in standing, normal CT scan, undergoing physiotherapy. Advice?

my wife is suffering from paralysis from last three week. her only right leg defected but blow elbow of right leg feeling properly but above elbow to west nothing to feeling to any thing, causes of this reason she not able to stand on their right leg. CT. scans report are clear . my wife age is 35 years. physiotherapy already is going on. please give me sages me. Thank s
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear sir first of all i want to thank you for sharing your problem with us.
I am sorry for the health problem that your wife is experiencing.
Physiotherapy is the only way to improve the motor deficiency.
Anyway exploration need to be done to find the cause of paralysis.
The fastest way to determinate the diagnosis is brain MRI to exclude or confirm multiple sclerosis.
Hope my advice will help you.
Wish you all the best