Suffering with occipital neuralgia, frequent headaches, have lumps behind the head at the injury site. What could be the cause?

I have occipital neuralgia and have headaches quite often. I have had the occipital nerve blocks shots done twice in the past 3 months. I have to tell you the reason for this all in the first place is because an acupuncurist left needles in the back of my head after I had a treatment. I discovered the needles 6 hours after treatment and I have had alot of complications ever since. I also now have a lump on the right side of back of head near where the injury occured. Both my family doctor and my neurologist have no idea what this lump is. One says muscles are so tight in a ball the other said maybe scarred lymph node. Can I get your opinion?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012