Suffering with neuro problem. Not cured by medicine. Looking for proper cure

Hi i am Debdeep, My wife is suffering with a neuro problem. Bassed on previous result of EER study one very well known neuorologist gave her medication . For the first month she recovers well. But after 4 months now again some symptomps are looking. As she is telling that i do not have faith, love and let me die. Sir please advise..
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Welcome to HCM,
Symptoms wich you describe are suggestive of depression hence this could be due to a Neurological disease.
Please visit Neurologist again and if there is any organic causse take proper treatment and care.
It would be prudent if no organic cause is there to consult a Pschiatrist as she has sucidal ideation.
These diseases can be treated with good drugs please do not ignore and visit Psychiatrist as soon as possible.
In such disease treatment is very long and patient may be reluctant to take medication.
Good Luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Gopal Krishnam Raju's  Response
whats the problem ???