Suffering with myelofibrosis. History of polycythemia and low platelet count. Probable prognosis?

I was diagnosed with polycythemia Vera last May. I go monthly for my blood and phlebotomy. My platelets have been low for last 5 months which I was not told until July when it was 30. At that time the Dr. Wanted to do another bone marrow. It came back with myelofibrosis, so if I am reading correctly my case would be more serious since I have all three issues. What will happen now? Is there no proactive treatment? Do I just wait? I would like to know a real prognosis? Thank you, Barb Thomas
Asked On : Sat, 21 Sep 2013