Suffering with mild acne, pimples do not form a head, instead cave inwards. Remedy?

So I am a fifteen year old girl suffering from what my dermatologist calls mild acne , I think it is muchhhh worse! Lately I have been having a problem with pimples that rise off of my skin but instead of coming to a head they cave inwards. In the past they have been easy to pop and get rid of but now they won t pop and they refuse to be covered with makeup and it leaves me looking horrible(by the way they are only on my forehead ). What do I do???? Yes I have differin and I m on soladin and I have a routine but nothing is getting rid of them.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013