Suffering with knee, elbow pain. MRI done. Suggestions for treatment?

I am suffering with knee pain since 3 and half year - not sure what is the issue. i am female -28 year old the thing is my both the elbow also having little bit pain, i have gone though MRI - some doctor days you knee cap having problem, some says you knee side bone having injury - i am really frusted. as some time i feel pain in most of the joint and after observing my details doctor said it could be Inflammation in the blood , so giving medicine for the same. Any good suggestion and your valuable feedback will be appriciated
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012