Suffering with high uric acid in blood

Dear I am suffering with High uric acid disease suggest me for a homeopathy tablets
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
What ever treatment you take you will have to take Food and nutrition therapy for the better management of your problem.There are many foods that aggravate the problem.
Thank you
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Mr. Khan
In herbal medicines cap. Amrita G and kaishore guggul give good results to bring down increased uric acid. you can try these medicines and get test done after 3 weeks .
Homeopath Dr. Subhash Ponkiya's  Response
welcome to HCM Forum,
please don't take any specific homeopathic tablets available in market.
High uric acid related diseases are very well treated with homeopathy. Specific tablets gives you temporary relief. But if you want to cure it permanently then consult any good classical homeopath and start medicine. The medicine which is given to you after understanding your constitution will 100% cure your problem.
Take care...
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Ayurvedic medicine for high uric acid are very useful controling uric acid level. Normally ayurveda has describe herbal blood purifier, guggulu preparation(kaishor guggulu). along with this you had to avoid protein rich diet,cereals, meat, and nonveg diet. Drink plenty of water and in case of pain you may massage herbal oils locally.
take care
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello welcome to HCM
there are several medicine in homoeopathy for high uric acid disease.for such case homoeopathy is safe and best.but what you need is to have a proper case i personly advice to not to take medicine without consulting any homoeopathy physician.homoeopath is eefective and working.
thanks for using HCM