Suffering with hepatitis C, has swollen stomach, yellow urine, takes plenty of water throughout the day. Could it be due to liver?

My husband has Hep. C and recently he has not been feeling well. He has a swollen stomach and he says his urine is very yellow. He drinks only water throughout the day so his urine should not be yellow (Dr.Oz). My question is, do you think it could be his liver? Won t go to the doctor! He says he is to booked to see him and his appointment isn t till Jan. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012