Suffering with frequent migraine attacks with continuous vomiting. Permanent remedy?

My name is Ira Thakur. I am suffering from migraine for the last 4-5 years. Right after I started to work in corporate sector.Initially I thought its work stress but later on it increased manifolds. These days I get migraine attacks 4-5 times a month. I have heard this disease is hereditary.My mother and 2 of my sisters also suffer from this. Many times I have got injected due to this as vomiting don t stop due to attack. Currently I take dispirin and my mom takes vasograine. Pls suggest the wayout for us. We are suffering a lot due to this as no medication has been long term help till now.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012