Suffering with flu causing enervation, dizziness, lightheadedness. Tips to calm down light headedness?

My husband and I have been sick since Dec 26th with the flue according to the Dr. Both of us have been to the hospital and sent home. We have very little energy and can not move around to much due to light headed almost dizzy. My husband was given an enhaler which he can hardley use it makes hime very dizzy and light headed. What can we do to get the light headed feeling to calm down and be able to function. Need to return to work and at this time does not seem possible.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013