Suffering with epilepsy, stopped medicines, get frequent feelings of seizure attack. How can I do away with it?

Hi Sir, I am suffering from epilepsy and I need your assistance in that regards I got epilepsy in 2009, I consulted a neurologist and started taking oxcarbazepine 300mg twice a day but in June 2012 I stopped it as I was sort of money, but I was not getting any seizure in between this period. But everytime I feel like I will be getting a seizure attack. I am really depressed with my life and disease. please help.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012