Suffering with elevated liver enzymes, ultrasound should mild hepatomegaly. What treatment should be taken?

sir i am 22year old boy ,,i am suffering from elevated liver enzymes sgot , sgpt . my current state of these enzymes are 104 and 138 respectively..i had a sono grapy lastweek ,mild hepatomegaly was also diagnosed in sonography...and my sgot and sgpt lies between 110 to 90 and 160 to 140 respectively fro last 4months... sir plz give a correct advise for curing this...hope for positive ans soon....... my imail id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012