Suffering with dizziness and fear,while travelling through airplane

Just a few months back i had a flight,during the flight i suffered through lot of dizziness and hence resulted in fear,this happened twice (as if i could not sense the motion. My age is just 27 yrs Just a few months back i had a flight,during the flight i suffered through lot of dizziness and hence resulted in fear,this happened twice (as if i could not sense the motion).I fear travelling through airplane now ,Plz advice as this is affecting my career. My age is just 27 yrs.Also when i ride on amusement rides i get the same feeling .
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011