Suffering with diabetes, high cholesterol, BP under control, have prominent green veins from shoulder to chest, shoulder pain. Cause?

i am an nurse , 49 yo, hx of diabetes type two, high cholestrol ,high blood pressure controlled with toprol, clonodine, short term topral vit d deficient it is at 25 and that is with ca+, vit d 3000m, multi vitamin, lovaza simvastatin, norvasc , prozac , hydrochlorathizide- water pill, i get migrains so i have imitrex , trammadol, motrin, past hx of breast calcium deposits, bilateral mastectomy ,13 years a go, i m overweight - i lose and gain and loose and gain, all that..... today i just got out of the shower and i looked in the mirror and i have on myright shoulder to anticube prominat dk green veins, petichae on my lower arm the veins on my chest are also prominant and dk green going to the left armand the same down the left arm, ive had shoulder pain- right arm- i think i have pulled it out of the socket and it went back in but i have rom that is limited, what causes the veins to do that am i looking at thombus- no heat no cramping, just the shoulder joint is sore. what do you think??? i know im a mess, but i work a 50 hour week with no problem, julie
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012